Local services for students in crisis
At Skills College UK, we take the wellbeing, health, and safety of our learners seriously. Our qualified Safeguarding Officers have the knowledge and training required to support any learner who requires help in sourcing the correct help from reputable, qualified, and experienced professionals.
Please find below a list of local services which can support all learners in the time of need:
- Debt help and support: Step Help Free
- North West based debt management and advice: Involve Northwest
- Domestic abuse support & help: It’s Never Ok Wirral
- Drug and alcohol support: Inspire Lancashire
- Drugs alcohol and mental health support and guidance: Turning Point
- Domestic abuse: End The Fear
- Youth homeless charity UK: Depaul UK
- Donate, buy, and recycle furniture: Impact Housing
If any learner wants to engage with a Skills College UK Safeguarding Officer, please contact [email protected] in confidence.